What will it take to make us us cleanse our society of this filth?
The sheer, naked, in-your-face evil of the pedophile cult in our society is now so blatant, so commonplace, that many people simply yawn and say, "Well, there's nothing we can do about it". That's a cop-out. We have to do something about it, or see more and more of our children sucked into the maw of Moloch and sacrificed on the altars of perversity and ruthless exploitation.
Just look at what we've seen over the past few days. Click either of the links below at your own risk - they're sickening. Both include video clips.
- Spain’s Ministry of diversity and gender ideology’s pimp: “Children have the right to have sex with whoever they want. It’s their right”.
- When you are a Politically-Protected Species, you can get away with Crimes Against Children.
And yet, nobody in the mainstream media, and no mainstream politician, has spoken out against such catastrophic abuse of children.
Rod Dreher calls it "the gender ideology end game".
This is it. This is the end game of these queer theorists and gender ideologues: the sexualization of children. It was always going to end up here. This is what all these drag queen story hours mean, and these "family-friendly drag shows". It's all about sexualizing children and grooming them to become prey for pedophiles -- sorry, "Minor-Attracted Persons."
Did they even go this far in Weimar Germany?
How much more of this are we prepared to tolerate?
. . .
A lot of the stuff that's totally mainstream now we were told would never happen here -- and that people who warned that it was coming were nothing but a bunch of Religious Right bigots trying to scare people into failing to recognize that #LoveWins.
If we as a society will not defend our children from these sickos, we don't deserve to survive.
There's more at the link, and I agree with every word.
Many of us can't do much about the existence of such evil. We can only do our best to prevent our children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren being exposed to it. However, some of us may live in areas that are less far sunk in moral filth, and are, shall we say, more conducive to direct action.
- What if some of us were to confront the venues advertising, or supporting, or hosting such nauseating displays of filth, and demand that they stop?
- What if they were warned that if they didn't stop, there would be consequences?
- What if those consequences actually happened, instead of merely being threatened?
- What if local individuals pushing for such evil to be allowed were to be told that the damage they were doing to our kids would no longer be allowed?
- What if they were given a simple choice - stop what you're doing, or face the consequences?
- And what if there were actual, hard, real-world consequences?
Obviously, I can't recommend taking the law into our own hands. That would make me criminally liable, along with the perpetrators. Nevertheless, if someone were to take the law into their own hands in those and other ways, I'd be the first to applaud, and offer practical support as well, to the extent possible. I may be old and stove-up, but there's still a lot I can do to help.
And if nobody else will act? If nobody else will defend our children against this clear and present danger? Well, then, I guess it's up to me, and people like me, to do anything and everything in our power. I'll let H. L. Mencken say it for me, metaphorically speaking (of course):
In this case, and in our society, that time is long overdue, I'd say.